Sunday, August 26, 2007

The reveal i've been waiting for

After loada day,mid day and sweet dreaming, and loada "pls pls pls can i go up there now?pls pls!" - On another routine site check,I finally made my way up to the 3rd level of the Communal Pavilion. It was really worth the wait.
As soon as i rest my feet upon the wide wooden floor,tracing along each grain,a light incense like flavour fills the air,Reminensce of saw dust afloat with the beat of each step.The space presented itself in a similar aura as the long houses, Generous,unassuming and peaceful. Nestled in the heart of nature,visions quickly filled my head with snap shots of activities and faces that will soon replace the emptiness.YOGA,massages,quite afternoon read,movie under the stars,barbecue dinners,long conversations,bashful smiles,thunderous laughs last but not least in the great company of rustling trees and singing bugs.

Yea,I'm a major dreamer,a romanticist.. In reality folks will probably be spraying themselves with insect repellents half the time and shoving hankies under their sweaty underarms. But
it is not everyday we can immerse our senses in such deep trance with the absence of drugs,and I'm glad I allow the sensitivity of each pore open up,cuz as soon as we open the place to public,I'd prolly be too busy Battling againt realities for ideals.

It kinda feels like this Kenzo Amour Ad..

2 comments:

  1. I love this post very much - i love your thoughts!
    You have just found your biggest fans in town, except Mr Anton :)

    OoT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks,..

    stick around .. it'll keep me writting.. been too busy workin.

    ReplyDelete