Monday, July 7, 2008

OPENING IN 1 WEEK! Finally







Add to Technorati Favorites

Shittzeerr, I cant believe its been 4 months of slacking or otherwise burning my attention for Balin - our roof garden project. will be updating those soon too..


Anyways..Its a gloomy day out there,so much has gone by the past 4 months,we've got additions of mattresses,grass,generator,conference hall,bamboo,creepers,snakes,Eagle poop...yea how often u get to see that.He was well she was...well HE, was chillin on our freshly plopped grass patch while I struggled my way up hill.Made a loud squawk and flew off as soon as he noticed me.I think i might have traumatized the big bird cuz found wet poop patch right where he was landing...well' that's a party "pooper" - pun intended for those of you who had high hopes/respect for the majestic bird.Imagine *SSSQQQUUAAWWKK brrraaffttt*

Phew that feels better,Sorry guys, Im having a bad day needed smt to amuse myself the bird pooopin..welll it's "crap" talk haha literally.But the eagle drying its wings on our new grass is true.Ohh and the loud Squawwk.

On a lazy day like this,..image speaks a million more than usual...

to the god mother's of our baby,Farah & Nina.. thankyou guys again.
ltrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment