Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Estate



I’m in a queer, uneasy, random & odd mood. Ant’s gone fishing while I’m left behind to man the fort. Usually the rantings comes with an easy flow as soon as I click open the blog. But for the past few weeks I feel this strange verbal & thought constipation.

I blame it on the work load. Whilst im trying my best to keep to deadlines , Im also consciously procrastinating a lot…& obviously I know the consequences. As if I’m waiting for shit to hit the fan, I manage to catch long breeezy afternoon naps on the hammock hanging in communal hall hehehe. – Hey gotto put myself in customer’s shoes once in awhile to provide better service eh

Anyhow we finally manage to move the old signpost from the original Happy Estate and transferred it to the Retreat. We thought it would make much better sense and amuse a lot more people at the retreat rather than the original location .. watching tractors move in and tear the whole plantation apart. Most of the recycle wood we used at the retreat is also from an old barn house from the original Happy Estate…scroll down to see how we almost burn the barn house down

Every time I drive by it, In my animated little world ,I would scream – “ YOU CAN TAKE MY BODY BUT YOU CAN’T TAKE MY SOUL!!’’ and think to myself Yeeessah the Happy Estate legacy will live on.


No comments:

Post a Comment