Friday, February 26, 2010

Happiest Place on Earth ( Pun absolutely intended )












Add to Technorati Favorites

Our friend's in Sweden just told us the are suffering from the longest + coldest winter of the decade, Meanwhile here in Borneo, we are dry as a rag. No rain for the past 4weeks now.The weather forecast dude is saying we will be getting a short drought.

Anyways we took puks out to the new duplex site. for some reason he seem to be possessed by a pig! He just cauldnt stop sniffing,..as if we had truffles in the area.

Im home alone tonite..woohoo..i'd off all the lights, put on King's of convenience & maaann..its flowing in me.

I stumbled across a new perspective of earth.I was just walking around the compound,the streamers of light came through the foliage... & along came Mr happy bug. Strange creatures make me happy.

1 comment:

  1. I dont know if Pacco and him gonna be enemy or best brother.. they both sooooo look alike.. PUGSSSSSSSS... btw, my female pug babe swims too.. she started from a baby pool i was just 2 ft in front of her... eventually she swims across to reached me.. You can try it too!

    ReplyDelete