Saturday, October 16, 2010

Incredible Indiiaaaa~

Add to Technorati Favorites

I dont know how many of you manage to catch the Commonwealth games.. First of all.. i dont see the brits sharing their wealth with us.. .. k saving my rants for another day.

we are all packed & leaving for New Delhi tommorow for some Chapati R&R. I love India...She's been nice to me,3 visits & a clean and very palatable record with the cuisine.. CANT WAIT.. ohh I actually went online to see if the legendary Pandit Shankar Khan the Sithar meastro was around to give us a gig.. If you havent heard about him before,I guess you just got to stick with Bieber.& nope im not apologetic about being a musical snob.

This time I must see the Taj!!!

Meanwhile our lovely team will take good care of you!like always.

No comments:

Post a Comment