Saturday, January 1, 2011

Cest' La Vie

Add to <span class=Technorati Favorites">

Sorry people its been awhile, I was suppose to carry on the tradition of posting a year end recap .. but I had so much work & so little help the past few months i just wasn't in the mood.

I had a look at 2009 recap & realise luckily I started 2010 from a good place,,a grateful place. Last year was so tedious i almost died. The growing pains to be dealt with was almost unbearable. Even though financially it was a good year,a series of unfortunate events bashed my ego up real bad. So its all proven.. money cant bring you happiness.

Then on new years eve,10.30pm, storm hit .. hit hard.. - our fireworks party at the roof garden practically turned into a total wet t - shirt party. That was when i decided to let loose & have fun. fu*k the sales & just enjoy the final moments with people who are important to me. Hey, if the starters was so so, the main-course is bad,dessert always makes it better yea.Right after the countdown, as the fireworks burst off in all its dampen glory,I ran up to the roof into a blizzard of rain with a few crazy customers & got to savour the sweetest of all endings.Albeit wet & cold.... but sweet.

The party continued with a great dancing crowd which included a 70yr old dancing nana..Today I realise if I hadn't let go, 2010 would have had her annoying last laugh when it rain on my parade.HAH!So good riddance! sucker of years!

No comments:

Post a Comment