Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Old mcdonald had an organic farm


Long House on the right and Mini me on the left Longhouse 2nd floor

Even thou I feel pretty indifferent about organic fruits and veggies,It only seems natural to offer our guest with good food.When you have fresh ingredients,you really dont need to do much with it. (hahah yes I do watch Jamie Oliver quite often) Like any true getaway or retreat,Fresh food,Fresh air will definately satisfy that fix your'e looking for.and and some Kampung "YEAYYYY i finally get my own herb garden,n somebodyelse is doing the dirty job for me!"
Hence we set out to look for that perfect spot of land that'l be big enough for
1) My herb garden
2) Mini Corn Feilds
3) Veggies,Aubergines,Tomatoes,Tapioca
4) Chickens..
5)Herree fishie fishie

No comments:

Post a Comment