Sunday, June 17, 2007

SDK - JHB - SDK - WRLD??

Im actually dying to take a piss after me double tall latte in starbucks,but I really need to get this out of my system too...*legs tightly crossed*

Initially i was hoping my short trip back to Johor will give me the much needed breather..well,apparently not if your going back to mum's. Sometimes I really don't know if she's in her normally weird mode or if she's really acting weEEird. Its really complicated,I don't want to go there,..but bottom line is you know mothers,they really know where your Achilles Ankles are.Even thou they might not sound sane, they still have the ability to make you twitch... well it varies from a "twitch" to "bitch fit" or worst of all is when they total you with a deadly "stroke!".

Apart from getting the usual complaints of I'm too far away and your not ready to handle the oh so big big world,this time she gave me the "you're too emotional to be a leader"lecture

To cut the whole ordeal short,amidst the whirlwind of mess,loneliness, disillusionment and discourageousness( Ha! i don't even know if the word exist) I've decided to plunge my head,heart,soul,toes into creating more great holiday escapades .Which is way I've decided to post these private moments on the blog...u know.. just for the record kinda thing...just in case I chicken out again - NOT!



" Today we will do what we do everyday.."
"WE WILL CONQUER THE WORLD!!''
Quote Brain from Pinky and the Brain

1 comment:

  1. hahah...great way to cheer yeself on!im sure it'll be all good.

    see ya,
    phil

    ReplyDelete