Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Hyperventitilating


Man behind the scenes : Far left Mali , Center Anton , Far Right Guru A.K.A Bomoh

Hyperventilate -verb to be afflicted with hyperventilation; breathe abnormally fast and deep

Titillating - verb ti-ti-lat·ing.
to excite or arouse agreeably: to titillate the fancy

I know,..I know.. been lil slack with the blog.Things are slowing down quite a bit,with materials and manpower shortages.Sorry guys,I know quite a few of you been planning to come down in August..good things are worth the wait aight..

10mins ago,I was talking to Miru...talking about her plans to come visit us soon.To my biggest horror, she sent me the link to one of our competitors and exclaimed excitedly " hey i found this pretty cool place,maybe i should stay there since you are not ready yet!" Crap, I was thrown into a real spin,imagine your head caught in between clashes of cymbals that's bigger than your mothers Chinese wok. Her comment had totally sent me into a tailspin of anxiety. Worst bit is, being the curious cat that I am,I did in fact click on that link.

As the butt ugly website distastefully flashes itself unto my dilated pupils, I simply couldn't resist clicking into d testimonial page...by now im heaving thru a brown paper bag,and was absolutely disgusted by the really great testimonials they've received,everything I would like our future guest to say about our retreat.* silent long pause* "PLOp du du du du dut..." like a baseball, my head was on the table.

It might sound like some great drama to you,the anxiety and stress is absolutely for real thou.But its more so because I simply couldn't wait to meet some folks from other ends of this world,Part of why i really enjoyed working in Starbucks getting paid shit during my college years, was meeting these ppl from all walks of life in all sorts of form. Sharing the utmost redundant meaningless conversation such as questioning the comforts of wearing red undies over spandex suit, "Superman sure is Hot!..But i really doubt the suffocated "lunchbox" set feels sexy in there..would i but anyhow~

Screening these lil magnified episodes of dramas on this blog,somehow really does keep me going. and checking out the competitors website still gives me the creeps and nauseating discomfort..nevertheless, it pushes us to think more deeply into creating differential points,and creative unique selling points.

No comments:

Post a Comment