Monday, July 30, 2007

Worker's hostel




Was talking to Fuzzi that day,he's gonna pop by for an internship with us during winter. Finally I get squeeze every single drop off his ingenuity for free!!all I gotto do is feed him and give him a whole to sleep in.It's a pretty good deal considering he's only trying to get away from the floods of blonde dutch chicks and the face tearing winter "breeze".
Can't wait to the part where we start filling the hostels with staff,yelling DING''!NEXT! if they look like a Jabba the HUTT.Yup,My decision to hire some1 totally depends on looks. cuz sex sells,Everybody wants to be surrounded by beautiful people.Plus what are the chances you'll yell at some puppies.
Besides getting a really bad "invisible sleeves" tannlines, I'm begining to smell like the workers.You know that fat boy (I've got nothin against chubbyness)smell..like fermented sugar mixed with sweatty armpits. Sometimes amidst the mid day heat,I take a peep into my colar,and take a good sniff to recomfirm my disbelief.Yea,can you imagine! The Diva,me! smelling like a fat boy with a strange tint of Moo'ness to it. Even Anton is beginning to smell funky. It's reall hardwork,we haven't got the long pinky nails,the curly hair nor the yellow gum boots,But we sure d0 smell like contractors.


No comments:

Post a Comment