Monday, March 10, 2008


Add to Technorati Favorites
Man all the painting we've been doing this past 2 weeks hav paid off,I lubb it!I've only got 1 more signage and 2 birds to finish. *Plopps head on the table like a basket ball.*
Here's the all new Lake house. I recconned it look less like a bus stop now.aint it? Ohh btw there's a resident baby python around 3ft long that loves hanging out under this shade,There's been 3 sightings already.Everytime we jab it awake,..it'll leap right into the water and u get a long trail of bubbles..blubb blub blub.. Im calling him/her Boostoot - after a stray dog in my ex company back in Singapore..just cause it bears the resemblance..a mix of whimsical annoyingness that dog had.Wookie cutesifying a snake aside,..lets hope mama dont come hissing about!
Such discoverries are actually the most exciting part of this project.When you start piecing together the entire food chain within this environment together..You get that same hi of a kid in science class again. Add A into B BOOOOMM! I've seen a dead fish on my hill top(I assume the eagle droped it as a welcome pressie.)mini white owl,a red breasted green bird that sings like the ambulance siren and Boostoot the snake.Not forgetting lotsa giant spiders with glowing legs. YESSA show me moree you sexxxy mother natuuaaaarreee thiingggy!

No comments:

Post a Comment