Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Picture updates

Yesssa,..the long awaited tanning deck is ready.Lubbin it! Though the weather was moody that day when we took these shots..but I bettcha on a sunny day,Getting yourselv fried till golden brown under the Borneon sun is an absolute understatement. You Italians probably dont stop till your skin is nicely carbonized.- Exactly the same way I like my porkchops!

All we need is some nice cushions and day beds,.Dang I'll have my piece of Ibiza glam.I mean who need beaches when you can sip your Mojitos by they rainforest canopy!If only Banana Boat sold SPF45 infused insect repellant.
The glitz n glam aside,today I've got that weird twitch.The kind you get when you see something wt great potential and worry it may flop..the same kind you get before gorgeous looking Ms Venezuela Trips and rolls down the steps.We're plannin the bbq menus and buying equipment as well..all the browsing at recipe makes me hungry.Grr im such carnivore, the deprevetion of juicy succulent ( i like mine not too bloody ) steak is driving me nuts! GRRRR WRRRr !!

No comments:

Post a Comment