Thursday, February 24, 2011

Eco Erotica

Wrote this on my Jone's the grocer serviettes - best coffee ever!
Since every1 is accused of sodomising sm1 or smt these days, I guess my felic perspective on a row of innocently lined trees should be acceptable. so here goes....


The rich emerald, she lays soft against a clean canvas of blue & white.
the wind carries a thousand notes of spice & dust,
Like the spritz of fresh cologne,
the air is filled with spicy hints of the bark.

My vision throws a bashfull walk up his masculine back
dressed in a creased cloak of wisdom ,
he tames the head of ebullient temptress into submission,
and they flutter in the delights of life.

The upturn green dress leap into a mid-air pirouette,
then light as silk, she slips into the cradling arms.
With each rise & fall of the wind,
they waltz to the rhythm of the summer breeze.

I've caught on their fervent vigor of life,
my limp wick - ALIGHTS!

.....See! who say trees cant be sexy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment