Saturday, March 5, 2011

sleepless in Seaa..dakan


Im so tired i cant sleep, loooooong week. busted generator,busted tyres, busted morale,busted body..now when its all sorted I feel...ermmmm weary, yea weary its the word. I've ruled out mid-life crisis, menopause, love-sick.

Its weird, I've been up searching for good sourdough bread recipes to the company of some really strange sounds like ( Oh Land , ,Jose Gonzales , Calvin Harris- oh but this 1 I LIKE & its not weird...somebody actually left this comment " I RAPED THE REPLAY BUTTON" hahahaa its that good!

a peep in my head will reveal the below, weird & weary is such an understatement.
1) I need 1 of those over-tanned trolls with neon pink/green back-to-the-future hair & stick my pencil up its ass.
2) I'm deprive of good gigs & fun parties.
3) Man,, bjork looks dam old...oh yea she's from planet earth too!

peace out folks!


2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    We're looking to come stay at your retreat in October this year. Good to hear our hosts have such a good taste in music!!!

    Joe in HK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joe,

    Ooopsie, caught me on 1 of those days..look forward to meeting you in October. we can trade music list!

    ReplyDelete